Tour 2: NIGHTRIDE Cala Millor - Punta de N'Amer
EVENING & NIGHT RIDE
We don't leave until sunset! Biking into the sunset in the mild evening breeze is a pleasure of its own!
-> Photos of this guided bike ride here <-
The last miles are an exceptional experience, because they are completed in almost complete darkness...
An entirely new bike experience brought to you by ROXYBIKE!
We bike along the coastline of Cala Millor, towards Punta de N'Amer. Then, we ride the peninsular rocky shore tracks, until we come to the historical castle of Punta de N'Amer. From there, we dive into a single track world. The round track we bike is very popular with the locals and used in a duathlon race in summer. In order to maximise the fun of our night ride, we bike the round track three times, plunging into darkness a little more, every time we restart the track.
Then, we return to Cala Millor and stop for a drink at the pub, to celebrate our exciting night ride experience.
Technique: ** to ***
Key data: 22 km / 270 m
-> Return to Tour Overview
| || || || |
Mountain biking on Mallorca is amazing: great views, technical single tracks and endless fun!
| || |
Explore Mallorcan coastlines and its sunsets on bike with Roxybike.
All our guided mtb - tour prices include:
- Rental full-suspension bike adjusted to your wishes
- Rental helmet if desired
- Rental Roxybike drinking bottle & water
- Snacks for the tour, also according to your wishes (e.g. gluten free)
- Photo Service
- Rental pedals (SPD or flat pedals)
- Guidance in small groups (max. 10 guest per guide!)
- Professional help (in case of flat tires,defects, accidents etc.)
- Briefing and handy tips
- The allowance to lean back - because you can trust us! We really know our way around the island....
- Tour adjusted to the group's wishes
Naturally, we are open to your ideas or wishes! We don't always have to go on the scheduled tour. If you have special wishes (e.g. postponing the morning ride to noon or biking on Wednesday or Thursday), please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll find a solution!
| || || |
|Stony single tracks of Punta de N`Amer || || |
Enjoying the view...